Twitter

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Introduction

Baltimore City has an amazing history, present and future. I grew up in Columbia, MD just between Baltimore and D.C. I love the aspect of Urban planning and what has been done to revitalize the Inner Harbor and the neighborhoods surrounding it. This had to be done to recreate a tax base to reinvest in Baltimore's other neighborhoods that don't have access to the water. I started this blog to put my two cents into what needs to be done to insure Baltimore rebounds in neighborhoods other than those near the harbor and my predictions of what will happen next. I don't however have a camera but what I will do in the future is post some of my maps and sketches so as not to plagiarize. If some of the different articles I write repeat certain themes it shows how much different steps and actions achieve a greater goal and that's a better, healthier and viable Baltimore on all levels.

No comments: